1. How does this process start?
Everything starts with a simple phone call. Contact us with all your questions and concerns. get all the information you need from us so you can make an informed decision.
2. How long does it take to recover funds?
It all depends on the state and on the county that we are working in. It varies from state to state and from country to county. But time is of essence and the sooner we provide the necessary paperwork with all the correct forms the higher and better our chances of getting the refund.
3. What are the industries that you work in?
We are professionals in the Real Estate Industry. For that purpose we work with real estate related overages only.
4. What is your background in?
Our background is in Real Estate Sales, Title, Real Estate Loans, Real Estate Auctions, County Tax Sales and Real Estate Construction. As you can see, everything is Real Estate related, and that is why we deal with Real Estate related overages only.
5. Can you guarantee that we will get our money back?
Successful recovery of funds depends on many aspects. If you are first in the line for the overage on particular property and all the paperwork is done correctly, chances are that you will get your money. We can guarantee that we will work tirelessly on your behalf so you can get the money that belongs to you.
6. Is there a deadline to get a refund?
Yes, it is very time sensitive and there's a deadline.
7. Are we entitled to get a refund if there was a loan on the property before it was sold at an action?
Yes, there is a solid chance that you will still be eligible for a refund.
8. Can we get an advance on the money that we are owed?
Every file is different and the only way to answer this question will be possible after the full evaluation of your case.